We are looking to hire young, energetic, and passionate changemakers looking to gain experience and
build their career in the social sector as social innovators, entrepreneurs, humanitarian and aid services.
The Internship and Training Program is designed to groom the next generation of social impact
changemakers passionate about building sustainable futures for communities across Africa and globally.
Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent, social innovation and business know-how.
Successful applicants should be team players interested in social work, innovation, entrepreneurship
and community development with great communication and interpersonal skills. The internship
program runs from 3-6 months at our Innovation campus in Yola, Adamawa state and is open to
undergraduate and graduate students.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Using their individual interest, candidate will receive on job training within our organizations
areas of focus such as education, research and development, grant application, project design,
innovation and technology, environmental and climate action, humanitarian intervention ,post
conflict rebuilding in IDP camps.
● Public Sector engagement– In order to engage with community leaders, knowledge of the roles
and responsibilities of local, state, and federal government offices and programs is needed.
● He/She will perform general administrative duties, develop and draft internal and external
documents and materials to build or retain relationships with donors, volunteers, community
members, and other supporters of the organization.
● Fundraising and Volunteer Activities – Coordination of existing fundraising efforts while
exploring new approaches to generate support for the affiliate.
● In collaboration with Marketing & Communications Manager, research, develop, and distribute
communications materials such as press releases, newsletters, marketing emails, brochures, and
social media posts.
● Must follow all policies and procedures for handling confidential documentation and
● Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This is a Paid Internship and Training opportunity with monthly stipends and free.
Campus Pass Membership plan at our Innovation campus which includes; work/study areas, daily coffee/tea, internet access, sports and recreational facilities (pool, tennis court, gym) and invitations to