We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Technical Support position. Technical Support Officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Technical Support Officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Software Engineer Roles:
● Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
• Directing our software programming initiatives and trainings.
• Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
• Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
• Managing the software development lifecycle.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
• Developing and executing project plans.
• Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Testing new software and fixing bugs.
• Shaping the future of our systems.
IT Support Responsibilities:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Manage organizations website and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Possibly training more junior staff members
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications and technology.
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
• Managing multiple cases at one time.
• Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
• Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or relevant field.
• Relevant years of experience managing IT, support services.
• Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
• Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
• Experience using relevant tool suites.
• Excellent coding skills.
• Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Web design and management skills.
• Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.