We are looking to hire energetic, ambitious and motivated Business Development
Associate to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of our revenue goals.
Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful
applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market
opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re
especially looking for someone with a keen interest in innovation, social development emerging
technologies and great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders,
executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and
grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Organize and supervise programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organizatio.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the Hub’s programs while coordinating the
implementation of other program teams.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality and team
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project
issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Educational Requirements and Experience
The job requirements for the Program Officer position requires a minimum of a BSc in the following
areas and relevant work experience 3-5 years. A keen interesting social innovation, development and
humanitarian services will be an advantage: i) Business Development (ii) Economics or Finance (iii)